From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 06:53:40 -0800
Thanks to all who have responded thus far about helping shelters-

altho we are an SOS shelter I was unaware of the buck of the month
club- i had been to the site often but had not looked at it in depth-
barely time to keep ours up to date, let alone read all the others I
am directed to daily-

as with most fundraising efforts people get burnt out, energies fade,
time runs out etc- i'm in no way looking to reinvent the wheel or step
on any toes!

it sounds like the buck of the month club was a good thing but maybe
just needs some oomph- there has to be a way to harness all the
generosity of the kind giving ferret lovers out there that want to help
but dont know how-

i guess what i was suggesting would be a revitalization and revamping
of the buck of the month club - the shelter giving website sounds like
a great idea too-

now that we have some good ideas what will we do with them? and how to
do it so it is not replicating other efforts or taking away from them?

im open to suggestions-

beth
www.crittercamp.biz