Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 01:25:49 -0500
Hey All,

I just had to respond as I laughed myself silly when I read this in
yesterday's fml:

>but a side effect of the way they operate is that they cause all
>particulate matter to stick to your walls and ceiling - probably floor
>too, but harder to notice there.

First, I understand this.  Absolutely agree with it.  However, I have also
noticed some collection of stuff from filter type air cleaners.  And many
clay litters will deposit stuff on walls.  So I am definately not
disagreeing with Jim.

But the above is nothing compared to the various marks of nutrical, poop,
body oil, food, etc.  that now coat my walls.

I mean, think about it.  I have thirty little muck monsters running around
right now and four cats.

I have all kinds of unidentifiable substances on the walls at present, up
to eye level in height.

Don't ask me, I haven't a clue how ferret poopy gets to eye level, even if
I am rather munchkinesque in stature.  lol.

So when I read the above, I get this mental picture of my walls.  My
baseboards that need sandblasting.  The carpet, one year old and with
permanent stains.

At least I can have clean air.  heehee.

Maggie Mae