From:
Mary Sennwald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 21:59:10 -0400
Hi, my Name is Mary, and I have been emailing a small amount with Kim (the
woman who had her beloved Bandit bashed to death in the awful hate crime
recently) She asked if I would post this for her in the FML.  Could you do
this for me please, Bill?  Thank you.

Kim also has said how grateful she is for all our support.

Mary and Bob and the group of 8 (Bear, Mama, Loki, Pan, Howie, Burma, Demon
and Mouse -

Mommyand Daddy..  you'll always keep us safe, .....won't you?)

Thanks for your support.  One of the jerks was suppose to be in court today
but didn't show so warrant was issued but still no justice for Bandit.  Can
you do me a favor and post it in the FML?

           Kim&Bandit