Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:20:57 EST
>OK - I challenge everyone out there to share a more endearing story than
>this (I'm sure there's plenty though and would love to hear them!)....
>If I didn t believe in angels before last night, then I certainly do now!

Jennifer,

Your story really touched me, as I'm sure it did everyone else who read
it.  Ferrets can be so intuitive sometimes; they are truly amazing.  I
have 2 ferrets who are getting up there in age.  One of them has been
periodically going off his food, losing weight, etc, over and over and I
know that one day, he's not going to start eating again.  I sympathize
with you wondering how much time you have left.  I really feel for you,
and your story was so touching.

Becky and Heather and the Magnificent Seven
See the Mag 7 at www.geocities.com/abbyshammock7