From:
Christine Najdzionek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 20:30:26 -0400
It is with a very heavy heart that my son made the decision, and
tomorrow is the day Fuzz will go to the Rainbow Bridge. He is so sick
and sufferring, can't see, walk, or control his bowels. My son is the
most sensitve soul - at the shelter where we volunteer he is called
"the cat whisperer", because of his miraculous work with feral cats. He
is an animal activist and a complete vegan, and won't use anything that
has been tested on animals. I am so sad for him, yet proud that he is
able to be ultimately compassionate with his little baby. Fuzz was the
perfect ferret, and the 5 years we had him were a time we will always
treasure. We won't be getting any more ferrets. We've had two, and hate
to deal with the horrible illnesses they get. It makes me so sad to
lose them. And they don't live long enough! So say a prayer tomorrow
at 5:30 EST, and help little Fuzz on his way.