From:
Kimberly Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 1995 00:30:23 -0400
THIS IS GREAT! My sister did this for me but it's really great! My mail is
presently jammed so I may not get to read all you've sent but will look
forward to more! I have two baby's Elliott and Elise I have only had them
about four months or so, Elise following Eliott by just a couple weeks.

One lady "Sophie" wrote about cat food.  And in my short experience and
through the advise of our Vet., the store where I purchased them and our
local Ferret Club, Kitty or Cat food should be avoided and Mazuri Ferret
Food used.  According to these various groups it's a much healthier and
complete diet.

When I purchased Elliott he did GREAT went right in the litter box, then
after adding Elise who thought the box a much better bed he also started
going everywhere but in the box. Now they have changed places and Elise will
usually use the box (unless I clean it out to good, then it's like YEA HOO
Mom changed the sheets hopp on in! ) I have tired solitary confinment for
this behaviour and this works until I change the box and clean it TO GOOD
again ( that is once the bad one is let out of solitary ) DOES anyone have
other suggestions for this problem???   If so I can be reached at Thezoo7
Thank you,
Kimberly, Elliott& Elise