Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:02:34 -0500
Hello everyone,
I wanted to wish each and everyone from the FML a very happy ,safe and
healthy New Years and a love filled and joyous Christmas..

My heart goes out to each and everyone who has recently lost their loved
one and I last but never least want to thank all of you who have made me
feel less alone when Bandit was so ill.He is doing much better and says
thanks for helping him with your loving emails and wonderful support..I
am forever grateful for all of you here on the FML..

Before I start to cry because I am a overly sensitive kind of lady I wish
all of you a great new year filled with happy new memories with the fur
kids..

Michele and her crazy wild caravan of fur kids- Bandit,Fatbert and good
'ole Ratbert:>_

~To touch someone....You must first touch their heart~