Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 02:08:53 -0400
Way to go Bill! An excellent first edition! You goout of your way
everyday and come through shining like the star you are! Best wishes
for another 100 years!

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the

[Moderator's Note: Unfortunately yesterday's issue went out unedited,
so there was a bit of junk in it.  It will take me a while to get it
right, but at least we're online!  Thanks for the good wishes.  BIG]