From:
Tracy Acker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:34:18 -0400
I just got done reading about the little ferret who loves to play in the
plastic "crinlkly" bag....and could've died laughing.  My little EZ does
the same thing!  He loves playing in plastic bags.....and I like you, only
allow it in adult supervision.  The bag leaves the room when I do....but,
EZ does love it...I think it's his favorite toy!

Also, just wanted to say, I cannot image giving my boy up.  I read all
these stories about these people having to get rid of their babies, and
it breaks my heart.  I am not flaming anyone, because I don't know their
stories....but there is NOTHING that would make me give up my baby....my
man knows that if he were to make me choose, he'd lose.  I made it very
clear from the beginning that under NO circumstances would I get rid of
him.

Tracy

BTW, my prayers and thoughts are with all who have had their babies cross
over to the bridge, and to all that are dealing with the ADV virus....
Tracy Acker
Collection Analyst
(717) 564-2121, ext. 214