Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 1996 09:08:42 -0700
Hey all you ferrets you got you have to tell all your people that out people
here in the Spokane Area are planning a get together for Saturday the 20th
of July at Dishman Hills park.  My dad told me to tell all you ferrets cause
he knows all you ferrets will pass on the word to your people.  Also make
sure to tell your people it will be at 2pm and and to make sure to bring
your people with you.  Cause you have to get you people to bring a dish
that's your favorite or one of theirs if you can't get them to bring yours.
You know how them people are so stubborn in doing what they want to do and
not listen to us much smarter and aped ferrets.  Well that's enough of the
human bashing the can't help it that they walk up right!  If any of you
ferrets have any question you can email me back if you people will let you
near the computer or you can get your people to ask it for you or you can
call my human Matthew at 509-838-3969.  Oh one more thing be prepared to
have lots of fun!

Oh all you ferrets and humans that are helping my new buddy chocolate
ferrets find a name we've narrowed the list down to like 6 or so as the list
stands now the names are in no particular order what so ever Bijoux,
Brittle, Cashew, Pictaschio, Castaqa, and Chocolate (or form of the like).
Now all we have to do is decide which she will like!  All you ferrets out
there send us you vote to help persuade her to pick the best one!

My Human did the strangest thing yesterday, he brought home 10 more ferrets.
HE hasn't let all of us play yet, cause they brought flees.  How rude of
them I don't mind saying.  But He get to baby-sit all these little 8 week
kits.  I think he's thinking I'll be a good influence on them to get their
training done real fast!  Well I haven't decide if I like that idea or not
but it could be interesting for a while anyway!  Talk to all you ferrets
later!

Peanut and his somewhat fuzzy human Matthew