Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2012 21:17:49 -0500
FERRET FOLKS: I have a question. I've tried to find info online, but
so far no luck. Is ferret dooking a sign of anything other than joy
or happiness? Perhaps aggression, or maybe self-satisfaction?

I just introduced two new kids to my existing three, but the threesome
aren't accepting the noobs. One of the trio, Zeb, trots around the
playroom, dooking and speed-bumping over and over, until he finds one
of the oppressed duo, and then attacks. This is the first time I've
heard him dook in two years. His brother, Sebastian, used to trot
around the room dooking happily, but hasn't done it in a while.

--

 /\_/\
(>"<)