From:
Lisa Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 02:29:09 -0500
Well I thought Ben was finally on the road to recovery.  That was until
he started vomiting around 12 am tonight.  I thought I had noticed that
his belly was a bit bloated earlier, but he was acting ok so I thought
it was my imagination.  I have to say I just don't have a good feeling
about this.

It's just not time for my little boy to go.  What do I do?  I will take
him to the vets tomorrow, but I am fearing the worst.  He has already
been through 3 surgeries, force fed his meds, and sub-Q every night.  I
just love him so much...

To make matters worst Schnapps is also getting worse(insolinomia &
adrenal) .  I also need to schedule Rosie's surgery for insolinomia.
Schnapps is inoperable.

I just lost my Grandfather lest then a month ago and I am still trying to
deal with that.  I just can't loose my baby.

Please keep him in your prayers.

God Bless,
Lisa & her 24 paws