From:
Skyla Fay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 22:55:17 -0500
Well not only am I still waiting for the TF I ordered on October 4, but I'm
having a hard time getting any concrete information from Pets.com about it.
I sent an e-mail Monday and didn't receive a reply until tonight (friday)!
And all the reply said was that the TF was backordered.  Doh!

Here's the best part: I had also ordered a bottle of Ferretone, which
arrived on Tuesday (not backordered, but it still took 2 weeks to get
here!).  The packing slip, dated 10/8, showed the TF as backordered.  So
my e-mail reply gave me no new info, except that mt credit card is being
charged for the Ferretone AND the shipping charge.  yep, that's $9 for a
bottle of Ferretone if I don't ever see the TF.

My conclusion?  Yeah 50% off sounded too good to be true, and I guess it
was.  My advice: stick with the Ferret Store!

--skyla