From:
Penny Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 10:10:39 -0400
Thank you all for your opinions, I am still looking for a home for them.
the problem seems to be, how do you know for sure that someone will take
good care of them.  I thought the last home was a good one and look how
it was.  As for my husband, I honestly can't give any good excuses for
him.  I am an animal lover and he is not.  We have a cat and a dog and he
says no more.  I don't see what 4 little ferrets are going to make such a
difference to him, he doesn't clean after them or feed them.  But I spent
the whole day yesterday begging. and he still says no.  My heart broke a
thousand times the first time I gave them up, what I found them in made me
feel like the worst person alive, I should have checked Amy out more before
I let her have them.  Now I won't let them go to a home unless I can almost
promise that the person is going to be good to them.  Giving them up the
second time is going to be hard, but I guess I have to.

Thanks again all for your posts.
Penny