From:
Tim and Denise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 00:03:39 -0500
I came down with a horrible cold a couple of days ago, and unfortunately
passed it on to Pearl ferret.  I guess the 100+ kisses I give her everyday
did that.  We both stayed in bed most of the day.  This evening I crawled
downstairs, and hooked up to the fml to catch up on the past week or so.  I
really enjoy the funny stories that many folks bring to the list, and I sure
would like to see more to balance out the ece, adrenals, blockages, biting,
ffz, etc.  stories.  Usually I just scroll, scroll, scroll, often to the end
to read limericks.  Ferrets are SO MUCH FUN, and every day they do something
to top the last silly adventure.  MORE FERRET STORIES!!!

That's it, had my say, now I'm heading back to bed.
Shamus the Bad
Pearl girl flat for the moment ferret
Denise, who they own lock stock and barrel