From:
chris last <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 03:55:16 -0800
Hello FML.  I recieved this letter from a friend of a friend.  There are
three ferrets plus cage and supplies for adoption in the Brooklyn,NYC
area.  I will try to get more information.So far all I know is that they
are two boys and a girl and around 3 years old.

They are a bonded group and the owner/human wants them to stay together.I
have 6 ferrets here and some are ill and need a lot of my attention and
resources.

If anyone can help or is interested please contact me ASAP.

dooks, Christine [log in to unmask]
hi no i dont live in bklyn they are healthy very fiesty and need alot of
attention at this moment in my life i dont have the time to give them the
attention they need this is very difficult for me because ive had them
since they were kits if you can help me find them a home that would be
great..

thank for ur help Aniko