From:
Kelleen & The INSANE 10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 23:54:21 -0800
Hi all you wonderful people,

We had to write this cuz once again one of you has totally dumbfounded our
Mommy and she is speechless at the moment.  We thought we would help her out
a little by writing this.  You see our Mommy has been trying real hard to
get our FANG club up and running and doing well.  We help whenever we
can<GG>!  After all you may not know it but FANG is a secret FLO
headquarters and all ferts get FLO training from our battallion before being
shipped out to new and loving homes.  Mommy also tries to place them with
humans already converted to the FLO!  Anyway we are getting off the track
aren't we?

Our Mommy has been really touched by the now 6 FML members that have joined
FANG.  The last one really did it to her tho and has put her in the
semi-comatose state she is in.  You see she opened this letter yesterday
from one of you FML members (you know who you are) and instead of the $10
Mommy asks for to help pay for things there was this paper thingy in there
with $50 written on it instead.  Grandma was visiting and Mommy sat there
kinda dookin like we do since she couldn't talk and Grandma said "What is
it, what's wrong?"!  Mommy kepta dookin away and then when Grandma saw the
paper thingy she started dookin too!  We think it is hilarious that Mommy
and Grandma are now dookin just like us!  So anyway Mommy wanted to write to
this person, and still will in private, but we thought we'd help her out by
also doing it here thru all you guys!  THANKS SPECIAL LADY!!!!  WE LOVE
YOU!!!

There is also another really neat lady out there (again you know who you
are) that sent us a $15 donation and didn't even expect nothin' in return!
WOW!  Guess what tho?  You are now an official member of FANG even if you
didn't plan on it<G>!  After all the least we can do in honor of your
generosity is to send you our humble little newsletter and consider you a
special friend and member.  We had never gotten us a donation before.  It
was really special!  THANK YOU VERY MUCH NEAT LADY!  WE LOVE YOU TOO!

And another big THANKS to all you other guys that have joined our FANG
group and are helping out fuzzlebugs like us everywhere!  US FERTS LOVES
YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love from,

The INSANE 10 (Rowdy, Shyla, Precious, Meetoo, Lightstar, Fang, Silver,
Tribble, Pearl & Otee)

*      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House              *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *