From:
John and Roxane Coder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 18:55:55 +0000
well she done did it again.

After a hard days work , I come home to hear "you're gonna kill me".  She
then proceeds to take me upstairs to our bedroom where we have one of the
ferret cages.  She then announces that that is not Cleo nor is it Ashlar.
Then it finally dawns on me she went out and confiscated another ferret.
It seems that she has been looking in the paper for ferrets to rescue.
Well she found one on the other side of town.  The woman wanted $100 for
the ferret and the cage but Roxane preceded to tell her she would never get
$100 out of an unspayed and possibly descented female.  So we know can
announce the arrival of Rowan an 8 month old jill.  Now I have to change
the signature file also.

John Coder
Member of the Tri-State Ferret Connection
Club home page http://w3.one.net/~ferret/tfc

Personal home Page Http://www.iac.net/~kaligula/kaligula.htm

Roxane Coder Vice President of the Tri-State Ferret Connection

With the "Apparently Eight isn't Enough"
Persephone(yeah I'm only 1.5 lbs but watch it bub)
Apollo(Whatever you say Percy)
Bullwinkle(AACKK My tail is attacking me)
Mona Mayfairret(I wil gladly pay you Tuesday for a raisin today)
Cleo(Raisin did some one say Raisin?)
Ashlar(Yeah i know i'm a curmudgeon and where's my prednisome)

Teagan(Siamese cat "Just keep those things away from me")
Caligula(Siamese cat " What do you mean I'm not a ferret")