From:
Lara Tyminski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:06:14 -0500
Hello again!  Just wanted to say I still have 3 gorgeous ferrets available
for adoption.  They are all rescues approx..  6 months to one year old.
They are fixed and up to date on vaccinations.

Chloe - A tiny albino female. Very sweet and playful. Arrived with
        Elizabeth.

Elizabeth - A porky little sable mitt, who recently discovered she
            loves to cuddle.

These two were totally in love when I got them, but started fighting once
they were spayed.  Recently I was able to put them together again, which is
much more fun.

Jeremy - a great big dark sable male.  He was found wandering in someone's
         barn, and now his butt is nearly as big as one.

These are all wonderful companions who are tolerant of a big bouncy 5 month
old lab puppy, especially Jeremy.

I'm also whipping up some beautiful ferret sleep sacks.

For info email me or call me to set up an appointment.

FERRET DANCER RESCUE
Grooming, Boarding, Adoptions.  In home consultations available.