From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 20:09:40 EDT
Hi,
Just wanted to tell you a story:
On Sat.7-25-98 The cable company that does Animal Planet was doing a special
at the Westland Mall near my house.  My husband and 2 of our friends went to
the mall to see the animal show.  We were gone for what seemed like hours.
I wanted to get home so I could put my babies to bed.  I always leave them
out of the cage during the day, and I cage them at night.  So we did finally
manage to get home around 8:30pm, well I went into their room to put them in
their cage, and they had already put them selves in their cage in both their
hammocks, This is the first time they had went to bed on their on own They
just start me for a minute: The look on their face was: Well where is our
Cheerio ??

Ada Gibbs