Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 94 09:43:30 CDT

To anon about vet schools:

        I tend to really go on for ages when I get on the subject of vet
school -- rather than put everybody here through my rambling, why don't you
write me personally and I'll write you back personally.  I promise I'll keep
your whereabouts to myself.  I can give better suggestions if I know where
you are, anyway.  Sometimes my address is hard to reach.  If you have
trouble, see if you can send to Bill Gruber and maybe he'll be nice enough to
forward it to me (Bill? :) ).  I know he usually manages to get through to my
mail.  Look forward to hearing from you.

Laura :)

Laura L'Heureux Kupkee
U. of Illinois Vet Med Class of `96