From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:16:40 -0700
>From: [log in to unmask]
>
>Debates are supposed to be serious, right?  So sorry.  Ahem.  OKay in
>all seeeeeeeriosness ::pointing to Kat and Ron with a glare,,,, "shhhh
>behave now"::....

who?..us???...we NEVER misbehave!!!!...LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

>I think there are huge differences between the sexes.  Yes I do.
>Females sleep less, seem more alert, like to steal more, play
>dexterously, run, dance, not play by the "rules" with other ferrets
>(like biting butts instead of scruffs lol), move more deliberately,
>and hit that pan more than boys.

what did you say is your new favorite phrase?...that is what i say to
this!!!...

7 of my 18 are girls...
2 more are at the bridge...

and they are a complete mixed bag...some snuggly...some hyper...some slow
and sleepy, but not 'cuddly'...a flyer...some 'all of the above' at
different times....

>Boys like to cuddle a bit more, rough house, slap those heads on walls
>way more as they thrash about dancing, sleep more, fly (not jump),
>pounce on others, bull doze when the wrestle, and generally brag about
>the size of their cheweasils.

well...i have ...hmmm...how many is 18 - 7?..oh..11 boys...plus 6 at the
bridge... and they are all a mixed bag too!!!...***see above under
girls... repeat... ;-)

[i DO have to agree about the boys bragging about the size of their
cheweasils...tho...]

so...you must have a very limited pool to pull from...i suggest you get
many more ferrets...then run this test again...;-)

i love ya, wolfy!!!!

kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie, Tunees & Lil
Bear...

It is that time of year again...The A.D.V.  Christmas Giving Tree...
http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm and the Ferret Giving Tree...
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com