From:
donna weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2013 17:29:41 -0500
For being my friends. For "being there", for your advice.

I spent the first 12+ years as a ferrent w/o FML (how did "wee"
survive?).

2+ years on FML took me from 100% Marshall F Food (yes, I have vet
bills to prove it!) to a mixture of Evo, 8-in-1 Ultimate, Zupreem,
and Marshall Chicken.

In the pet food store with my Christmas $ first week of January. OH!
There was a super-tiny, 3-month-old silver female...skin and
bones...bad-looking anally. Lethargic. Ugly. The type of unhealthy
ferret that websites warn prospective purchasers against buying.

I couldn't let her die alone. Shelled out some Christmas $ and brought
her home. Put her on free-roam with Sev-vy and Friends.

Ruby Lynn is now approaching 6 months old. She never has reached what
I consider a proper bone structure. Small, tiny bones. Little thing.
Front legs only 2 inches tall. Must have been The Sickly Runt.

Fast forward...

And NOW fat!!!! Her bottom has cleared up. She has a belly like a Sumo
wrestler. A neck like a pro football player. She is happier and sassier
and more healthy than I could have ever hoped for. She never sleeps.
She is the fattest and healthiest female I have ever seen. She begs for
kisses.

She is a miracle and a joy. I truly believe the mixed foods saved her.

I am writing to thank you all for advice on mixing multiple brands of
food.....amazing.

How much is too much protein? Fat? It is such a drastic turnaround for
Ruby that I wonder about long term of too much good stuff? For her and
her friends. Long Term?

D.