Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2013 18:07:29 -0400
No one says you have to read any posts that are on the FML. If you are
tired of reading about Nell and her struggles, and you are certainly
entitled to feel that way, then perhaps you should just whiz right on
past them and not worry abut them. There are posts on the FML that I
don't care to read but others do so that's what I do.... I have
tremendous respect for Nell and what she does and tries to do........
On the other hand, the fact that you posted as Anonymous says a lot.