From:
Paula Tefft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 02:15:02 -0400
Help!  i have a male ferret, close to three years old, who is a runt (he's
barely as large as a n eight week old kit) and is becoming extremely
agressive.  not toward humans so much, but toward other animals.  we haven't
been able to let him out of his cage in weeks because he almost put out a
cat's eye.  he goes for the other critters when ever we let him out, and we
can't put the other ferret in with him because he rips chunks out of Tuck.
do you have any ideas what might be causing this and what i can do?  we
don't have a ferret vet local to me, so i'm reduced to asking here...
instead of rushing the pest to the vet which i am sure i will be advised to
do... replies will be welcome in my email...

---
Mooncrow, Pagan and General Oddball