From:
Patty, Bandit and Rocky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 08:02:29 -0800
Hi everyone!  I have some questions about what kind of food to give my
fuzzies.  I have a 1 yr old female(Bandit) and a 3 month old male (Rocky).
I was originally feeding both of them Purnia Kitten Chow ( I didn't know any
better).  After a week or so Rocky developed a prolapsed rectum and it was
suggested that I put him on some food with less fiber.  I started to give
him Purina One, and Bandit Iams Kitten Food (hoping to switch Rocky over to
Iams when he was better and he is).  Well Bandit does not like Iams but will
eat the Purina One ( which has started to make her poop not a solid as
before), and Rocky likes both.  Now to my question.  Is Purina bad for
Bandit to continue eating?  Should I just give them the Iams and hope that
Bandit will eat it?  Was the Purina Kitten Chow that bad for them (they both
liked it)?  You can email me privately since I am sure this has been
discussed before.

Thanks in advance,
Patty, Bandit, and Rocky