From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 14:19:21 EDT
Hi Everyone:

I am STILL trying to get my sisters ferrets out to Tucson, Arizona.  I
thought I had a lead but it did not pan out.

For those of you who don't remember, my sister was killed in a car accident
about a year ago.  Her ferrets (she had four, only two remain) are not
being cared for the way they should.  Anyway, I am trying to fly them for
Chicago, on American or America West to either Phoenix, or Tucson, Az.

If anyone wouldn't mind sticking a few ferrets under their seat ; ) in the
plane I would really appreciate it.  I can pay the fee for them to fly but
going back to get them right now is impossible.  I called America West
and American and they will do it.  I have a ride for them to get to the
airport, all you'd have to do is stick them under the seat.  They are good
ferrets, friendly and sweet.  You wouldn't have to worry about them being
a pain.

Anyone out there please think about it.  Thanks!
Debbie Bassaraba