From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 22:07:39 EDT
Hi Again
I noticed Ginger smells quite a considerable amount more than Max.  Ginger
is about 15 weeks old.  I had a little "mystery" as to where She came from.
Still do actually.  I was also given a suggestion/idea that since Ginger
COULD be a mf ferret, yet only has one tattoo behind her ear (about the
size of Max's if his were put really close together or in one spot)  So I
was thinking that maybe she got two tattoos IF she is an mf ferret, and
they were just put real close together making it seem like one.  But..the
suggestion/idea I was talking about was that perhaps she missed a
tattoo/spay/descent.  I forgot to mention this to the vet so..  question
#1) Will the vet be able to tell if she was descented?  (Don't want to
waste a trip, vet is 58 miles away) #2) Mr Fetter, I would like to know
what you found out about the connection with Ginger/Petland/Fetter's
Ferrets if any.(I lost your email) #3)If the chances are that she missed
being spayed, what are the signs and at about what age will she go into
heat?  (Again, another forgotten question to my vet)  And, this time, it'll
be faster to get suggestions/answers from the FML...it will b 10am b4 the
vet opens to call and they are closed now.  So, this time I wish not to be
ridiculed nor embarrased by people who think I may be using the FML for a
"vet".

*cough cough*

-Sarah, Ginger, and Max