From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:56:45 -0800
Ok, so Friday morning I notice a little black spot in the corner of the
paper...strange...So I take a closer look at the object that doesn't even
resemble ferret poop...just a black dark almost tarry smear of something,
and it's in a line...almost like it projected out of the ferret's bum...
Ok, so I envision watching Scary Movie 2 at the end where the bird said
"WHAT DID YOU PUT IN THIS BIRDSEED?!?!" and what happened afterwards.  So
began the watch of who the culprit was...It wasn't Mikey...he just went
to the bathroom...and I know it wasn't Kokie or Buckie...ok so Jack and
Rosie...I wake up Jack and after a while he goes potty..nope not
him...Rosie is the culprit...but where is she?

Hidden in her sleep sack under the bed, she slept...I woke her up and she
fell back asleep...friday and saturday, all she did was sleep...and the
poops stayed the same.  She was given diarreah medicine,and Saturday
morning I tried grinding some food with water, and she did not want
it..so I puree-d it into a watery mush, and forced her to eat it...she
wasn't too happy about that but she ate for me ...same thing 4 hours
later.  She went back to bed.  Sunday morning after getting home, I
prepared more "mush" for her to eat...she wouldn't even touch a DROP!
she absolutely refused it.  I set her on the bed and said "you are either
going to eat this, or eat the hard food"  I offered her a little bit of
food from the bowl, and she ate it like she's never eaten in her life.
She ate for a good 15 minutes, drank some water, and went back to bed.
Sunday afternoon she went to the potty and I almost stepped in it...it
was finally taking shape woo hoo!!  Today her poops are firm, and almost
a yellow brown color.  She either had a "bug" and wasn't feeling well,
or maybe because of her coat shedding...any one have any ideas?

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_