From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:02:24 -0400
Please help us spread the word. I have posted where I can think of,
(finally got internet back).

Hope to see you there!!

Jean

Featuring Brews from Local & National Breweries
Food
50/50
Raffles
A great opportunity to responsibly enjoy beer, food & friends.

There will be many styles of beer available for tasting. You may find
a new favorite.

For more information:
Visit our website: www.ferretsunlimited.org
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 440/221-7860 (Please leave a message)
Adults only

Advance Sale:

$20.00 General Admission
$30.00 Brewers Circle
$10.00 Designated Driver
Advance sale available through April 25 via our web site:
www.ferretsunlimited.org, click on the beer stein.

At the door tickets:

$25.00 General Admission
$35.00 Brewers Circle
$10.00 Designated Driver

General Admission includes: 15 taster tickets, one raffle ticket &
commemorative taster glass

Brewer's Circle includes: 11:30 AM entry (1 1/2 hours early),
20 taster tickets, three raffle tickets, choice of a food item &
commemorative taster glass

Designated Driver includes: Non alcoholic beverages, one raffle
ticket &  commemorative taster glass