From:
Jon Doe 386 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:33:39 -0800
Wow I just survived a playful episode Vinnie had he really is staking out
his territory he went around and I found out that if you don't want to
play with him he will force you to play with him be it cuting me or out
right nipping my toes and my brother build a great cage and FYI if any
of you want a custom built cage that you yourself design he will make it
for the price of materials alone plus shipping.  There will be a little
assembly required on your end but aint' it worth it to make the little
fuzzy fellas happy?

Work like you don't need the money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
And dance like no one is watching

The Above quote was gleemed from somewhere in Cyberspace.

All the Best
David Owings