From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 21:29:43 -0800
Hi All,

I am one thrilled Mommy tonite.  After passing out once again after an
extended period of time awake, late this afternoon I awoke to the sound of a
single tinkling bell.  It was OTEE and he came to the couch and wanted up by
me and stayed for a few minutes.  Then miracles of miracles he jumped down,
trotted over to the food bowls and began to eat the ferts good dry food!!  I
had thrown away the crap they used to feed him since he refused it anyway
and figured he might as well start out with the good stuff once he decided
to eat on his own again.  It seemed as tho he wanted me awake and watching
him so I would see him actually eating the good stuff.  I AM THRILLED!  I
will still keep giving him and Light some AD each day until I am sure they
are eating the dry regularly and in good amounts.  Sure glad he didn't drag
this on for too long and give me a strss attack<G>

          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House