From:
Lauren Owens/Les Owens <"arlinora@arlinora"@HOST.CAJUN.NET>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 1996 15:04:38 -0500
Hi all,
I've been getting the FML for about a month now and finally decided to post.
I don't mean to continue any arguements, but let me start off by saying that
if I don't like a post I simply go on to the next one.

Anyway...my brother and I have two fuzzies, Sheba (sable) and Bugsy(white).
I've been trying to figure out how old Bugsy is.  When my brother bought him
(from a small pet store), they said he was 8 weeks old.  I think they may
have lied though.  He was really little, teething, and I had to soften his
food for him.  He's still small, but now he bounces around like a normal
ferret.  On the other hand, we got Sheba from a large pet store (they also
said she was 8 weeks old) and she was much bigger than Bugsy.

They both are in good health, but Sheba seems to be hyperactive.  When Bugsy
is asleep, he's dead to the world.  It doesn't matter how much racket you
make.  Sheba, however, will jump up wide awake if she hears someone walk
quietly into the room.  She also likes to climb tall objects (the back of a
recliner) and jump off of them.

We have a large house, so if one of us isn't home they stay in their cage.
I usually close all the doors when I let them out.  They are hilarious to
watch, as I'm sure everyone knows.  I only wish I had gotten them sooner.

-Lauren , Sheba (the flying ferret), and Bugsy (time for a nap)