From:
Tony XXX <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2006 16:20:33 +0000
I have been told on another board by a judge in the USA that she knows
of ferrets that regularly get to 17 years old and even up to 20 years
old.

With the human mind being the way it is I was wondering if anyone had
got any written information about these 20 year old ferrets in the USA,
such as breeders records or shorts records etc., because if ferrets are
attaining such ages then these should be the lines that breeders should
be breeding from and the pet owners should be trying to get their pet
from.

--
The man with a new idea is a crank until other take it up. Mark Twain
The First Successful Libel Case