From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 18:01:48 -0600
Hey You All,

Wondering why this loudmouth has been so quiet?  Out of town actually.  Had
to go and rescue Candy and her car again.  Think I shall just blow up the
car.  Oh I forget, been there already.

Nope, didn't tie Candy to her couch, she tied me up there.  Slave labor.  I
finally managed to knaw through the ropes, and didn't have to sacrifice a
limb to escape.  ;-)

Well, went up to 23 here.  Yep, ferrets.  I have been accused of having a
very virulent strain of ferret math virus here.  No doubt.  But I ain't the
source.  I think the FLO (Ferret Liberation Organization) is spreading it
through double agents.  Maybe the cats are doing it.  Or maybe it is those
people disguised as ferrets.  hehe.

Wanted to let everyone know that the Mustelid Mob is currently having a name
the Maggie contest.  They got tired of trying to figure out a polite name to
call me (no trouble with the not so polite variety), they decided to hold a
contest.  And I don't get to pick the winning entry.  Hmm...I am not at all
sure about this.  So far some of the entries are: Maghetti, Magpie, Margaret
(for class, although the name is classy, I ain't), Mwhatever, MagMeister.  I
am sure I have left some out.  If you want to get in on the contest, have to
be a Mobster.  You can enlist by sending an email, with subscribe in the
text, to:

The newbies?  Well, Lynx and Sylk are both around 2, a silver mitt and
siamese sable.  Boys.  I also got a kit for cost from a pet store.  They
were using clumping litter, which had made a large clump on her little
rectum.  She was badly prolasped and bleeding from it when I cleaned her at
the pet store.  I was afraid she might need surgery, still not sure, but she
is much improved.  I have been feeding her duck soup and canned cat food.
She is a hoover in disguise.

Her name?  Well, Candy suggested Bette, for the divine Miss M.  It fits, but
I also wanted a more formal name, so she has been christianed Elsbeth.  She
is a very dark silver mitt and she is a broad.  Like her Ma.  She cusses at
everyone, even me.  She is around 8 weeks old and supposedly a Marshall's.
But the tatoo is only one very very faint blue dot, so I have my doubts.  I
had to really search to find it.  She is very healthy, very fiesty and very
cute.  She is supposed to be neutered already, but with my doubts I will
keep an eye on her.  She loves riding in the ferret pouch, stayed in there
for several hours last night, while I went about my business.  She would
just stick her head out and look at me every once in awhile.

Hey you Houston folk, liking the weather down there?  Send some my way!!  It
is way too cold for this Southern Broad up here.  I have been threatening to
move for the winter.  Yes, I admit it, I am a whimp.

I hope everyone has a fun time in Florida.  Wished I could be there, but
just couldn't do it right now.  I have been threatening to run away from
home and have also told BIG Guy to eat some crawdads for me.  (crayfish,
crawfish, mudbugs) And don't forget the rum.  And anything resembling
Mexican, South American or Cuban food.  Anything.  That is, if Yankees can
handle them peppers.  Everyone, take lots of pics and I will be happy to put
them up on the web if you want.  hehe.

BTW, all of my web pages are offline.  Have decided to pull all personal
stuff for the time being.  Sorry.  but that also means lots of room for fml
pics.  hehe.

Mags, the Mid Missouri Mad Celt

Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light