From:
Andy McDonel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:23:32 -0400
We just had a fuzzy come down with ECE. She dropped in weight almost
overnight, won't eat, grinds her teeth, and has the "drunken walk".
Vet has her on Amoxicillen, Clavamox, and sent us home with a 1000ml
bag of fluids to give for the dehydration.

My question is what else can we give to help? She is eating chicken
baby food with Ferretvite and ferretone mixed in thru a syringe, and
we have started mixing vitamin c powder into her water.

Since we found out about it saturday night, we took her to the vet
monday, and she has gained some weight back, but it still lethargic
and won't eat except thru the syringe.

Any more advice?

Thanks!

Andy