Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:19:33 EDT
Kim, I am not sure why are directing an attack me directly in reference
to the Millers but whether or not this other rescues chooses to be
anonymous or not, is not my business nor should it be yours. Perhaps
this rescue wants to avoid ridicule similar to what you went through.
Or perhaps because they didn't want anything, they choose not to
announce it. I honestly cannot say but I do know that they went in and
got as many as they could from that house. I cannot speak for them and
if they choose not have their name put up on public boards, then I
honor their requests. As far as I can see it, this rescue did not ask,
not once for money or any other help and so if they want to remain
anonymous, they can do so. As for the Millers breeding, well, there
are still ferrets missing from the original rescue . I cannot say
what their destiny was and it saddens me to think of what could have
happened to them.