From:
Alayne Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 00:29:31 -0400
I know, BIG, totally off topic, but maybe I can help a fuzzy or two in
need.  [Stretching it a bit, but OK, why not? :-)  The website you gave
is legit and not the one promoted by the spammers.  BIG]

I got junk email from someone offering for me to pay them to help me
find unclaimed funds.  Started searching various state websites for
funds belonging to myself, family, friends, and coworkers.  So far,
found funds for an uncle, 4 coworkers and a friend.  Nothing major.
$30 maximum so far.  Wisconsin's site didn't list an amount, so my
uncles's could be more, I don't know.  If I could find a childhood
friend, I think there is $1000 waiting for her from a bank account of
her late father.  Every state has an unclaimed funds link on their
website.  Check it out, maybe you have funds you've forgotten about.

The website I used was http://www.unclaimed.org/ has a link to each
states unclaimed funds.  Please let me know if you've found anything
belonging to you.

Alayne Avery