From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 16:04:35 -0400
Greetings and Hallucinations!

Well, I found a web page program made just for idiots like me.  Just drag
and drop. <G>

Anyway, I am going to have a section that is just shelter links, and one
that is ferret owner's links, club links, and info links.

So if you all would please send me your URL's with what type it is in
the subject line, I'll be happy to add it.

Once I get it all done, I'll be posting the addy for all to check out.

Hug the fur angels for me.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter