Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 09:01:47 -0500
Thanks for the great the response to my mice question.  Unfortunately,
I've tried most of the methods mentioned.  My ferrets are out in their
room all night.  The mice don't touch the bags of food, they just take it
right from their dishes.  And I won't leave my ferrets without food.

I know moth balls deter mice, but I really don't want THAT smell in my
home either.  I do use them in trunks and mice hiding places.  I guess
I'll have to go back to poison in all rooms except the ferret room.

One question not answered:
Does anyone know if the sonic devices for rodents/pests would negatively
affect the ferrets?

CEM