From:
Elizabeth Gessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 08:50:42 -0700
I am desperately in need of help.  I have five loving ferrets that are
inneed of good homes.  I m not just trying to dump them but I have to find
homes for them dueto problems with my asthma and allergies that prevent me
from being able to spendthe needed time with them.  There are 3 males and 2
females.  They range in age from 1 1/2 years old to 4 years old.  2 sables,
2 champagne, and 1 albino.  I live in the suburban Philadelphia,
Pennsylvania area.  I want to be able to find good homes for them instead of
having to dump them on the already overcrowded shelters.  If anyone is able
to take them or has any information on anyone who is interested in adopting
any on my loving fuzzies please contact me at [log in to unmask]
Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

Elizabeth
---
" It's not much of a tail, but i'm sorta attached to it."
  -Eeyore