From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 13:44:14 -0800
This is the response I got from my email to petsmart.com that was posted on
Tuesday.  Let's hope they follow through w/ their "promise":

 From:   "Yvonne Simpson" <[log in to unmask]>...
 Subject:    RE: FERRETS
 Date:   Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:58:06 -0800

Dear Amy,

Thank you for your recent letter.  We truly appreciate you taking the time
to write in about our article on Ferrets.  We understand that your
concern is that our information may be misleading to those who are not as
knowledgeable about these small animals as you.  We certainly do not want
to confuse any potential owners.

Seeing as our goal is to provide our customers with the most accurate
information possible, we will look into this matter as soon as possible.
We ask that you be patient with us while we research this further.  Any
changes we need to make may not be reflected on our site for a few weeks.

Thank you again for your interest.  If you have any further questions or
concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Yvonne

Customer Service

------

Once again, please be sure to write to any pet product websites, such as
petsmart.com, regarding any misinformation about ferrets that you see on
their websites.  Only by voicing our opinions can we change things for the
better.

Amy & the farenits (Jack, Rascal, Nina, & Miya)