Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:45:14 -0400
Not to confuse matters with my many posts/emails, but the official
DMK rescue site is now in place. I still want to push Kesreal's and
Angela's sites too as they are being updated daily and they have
information for average people who don't spend the time reading through
things, looking things up, etc.. Also I figure that this way, Lori and
the rescuers don't need to stress over whether info is being published
or not in case things get really chaotic again. Their sites are simple
and in your face. I think they serve a different purpose in that
respect.

For now anyway, my short reminder notes will say:

See how you can help at a quick glance and find out updates at:
http://kesrael.tripod.com/
And sister site:
http://www1.freewebs.com/ferretsdreamhouseshelter)

For more information visit the official Ohio Rescue Site!
http://www.ohioferretrescue.com/

Julie, et al, very nice job on the offical site! Thanks so much for the
sister site, Angela, its' really needed in case people have problems
with the other free site, or if traffic gets high, and who knows what
else might come up. :)

Wolfy