From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2008 18:56:30 -0400
Permission granted to cross post this message:

I do not have room for these kids can someone please help her?

Brenda

Dear Brenda,

We just spoke a moment ago about posting my ferrets information to the
ferret lovers mailing list and I greatly appreciate your help. Sadly
my husband and I have agreed that we need to find new homes for our
two wonderful little guys. I composed the following paragraph of
information about them but please let me know if you need any other
info.

I have two loving well socialized male ferrets that need a forever
home. Please only respond if you are an experienced ferret owner and
interested in taking both ferrets as these guys have been pampered
members of the family and we would like to find someone who will love
them as much as we do. Our family lives in Rochester NY and recently
welcomed a new addition that keeps us so busy we don't have the time to
offer our ferret guys like we used to. Just a little information about
our ferrets...Our first little guy is Sawyer. Sawyer is a 2 and half
year old neutered, descented sable ferret. He has mostly white fur
on his face (very cute). He is current on all of his shots and has a
clean bill of health. Sawyer loves to be held and loves to play with
his brother Fynn. Fynn is 2 years 10 months and is also a neutered,
descented sable ferret. Fynn has a darker face and is more of the
strong silent type. Fynn is also current on all of his shots and also
has a clean bill of health. Fynn loves to sleep but when he is awake he
sometimes likes to play by chasing his brother. Both little guys come
with fully equipped three tier cages, with hammocks, food bowls, water
bottles, and plastic igloos (to hide in). We can provide vet records.
We also will include what ever food, treats, and toys they have. If
interested please contact Kristen at [log in to unmask]

Kristen