Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 10:33:00 -0400
You know..it was very hard for me to write that letter to the FML cause
I would LOVE to help every ferret owner but because of the slime factor
in some people, I have no choice but to do this the long, hard way.  If
ANYONE will make money with this, I will make sure the "ferret community"
{shelters and so forth} will be one of the main recipients.

I don't think there is much difference between any "benign tumor" people
get then the one(s) ferrets get!  That's how i came to my "discovery" Any
conventional treatment, regardless if its drugs or surgery, is generally
only symptomatic treatment[s]

So if you take away a persons cancer lump, by surgery lets say,
conventional medicine may say its a "cure" but in reality it is
"symptomatic treatment".  The reason the person got the cancer is still
there, but the lump is gone.  The person may get it again or maybe not but
the problem is still systemic, NOT at the "lump".

Please keep in mind that once I explained my theory and findings to the top
vet at Marshal Farms, she not only was fascinated with my theory but she
told me that I am probable right.  this is a copy af a letter I sent to
vets who are known to be "ferret experts"

Dear {Ferret Expert}
I may have isolated a nutritional compound that when applied to a ferret
that has adrenal disease, seemingly reverses the disease in its entirety.

Adrenal disease is a scourge to ferrets and to the millions of ferret
owners in the United States and the world.  The nutritional compound is
composed of natural products that are totally innocuous.

The only treatment currently used for this condition are toxic drugs that
the ferret may have to be on for life, and repeated surgery, and even with
that, the ailment may still return.

After my ferret had surgery for her adrenal disease and had it return to
the other gland and to my other ferrets, I decided that rather than
approach this ferret medical condition through surgical intervention or
toxic drug therapies, I would instead opt to approach the problem through
simple biochemical pathways.

The general treatment of choice for women who have uterine fibroids, cystic
breast disease, and breast cancer is to have surgical intervention or to
give the patients some kind of estrogen blocker.  The same thing generally
applies to ferrets that have an enlarged adrenal gland due to the fact that
the condition is also estrogen based in some degree.

I have succeeded in changing the estrogen levels in ferrets nutritionally,
to the point that the ferret symptomatology is practically nonexistent.  I
believes that a product made to treat this disease in ferrets, can be of
great benefit to millions of ferret owners [such as myself] and highly
profitable to ferret shelters.  It is very possible that the protocol can
also be applied to cats and dogs

Trusting this will meet with your immediate attention I remain,
very truly yours.

I hope this helps you with understanding my way of approaching the adrenal
problem.

Thanks
];o]
Kwinkle