From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:27:14 -0600
>From:    nicole <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Tipping Dishes---aaaah!
>
>I have had my youngest ferret for almost 2 years now and he will NOT stop
>tipping over the water dish in his cage... have never even bothered.  I
>have even bought a thick ceramic bowl and he It definitely makes the cage
>smell and is a lot more work for me because I am constantly taking out the
>wet newspaper everyday and replacing it.  Any suggestions on this?!  :)

The Ferret Store http://theferretstore.com has some bowls he wont tip.
The one I prefer is called "Locking Smart Crock" and it has a bolt like
thing with a vertical slot in it sticking out the side.  You slip that
over a vertical bar of your cage and screw a cap over it.  They come in 4
sizes.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if the liquor store knows you by your first name.