From:
Travis Livieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2013 16:13:53 -0600
In celebration of Earth Day, coming up on Monday, April 22nd our
friends at Wild Idea Buffalo Co. will donate 10% of all sales to
black-footed ferret recovery! Go to http://www.wildideabuffalo.com and
use promo code Ferret at checkout. Wild Idea Buffalo Co. is based in
South Dakota only a few miles away from Conata Basin, where we do so
much of our black-footed ferret work, and they raise their buffalo
(also called bison) in a sustainable, eco-friendly and humane manner.
Buffalo is some of the best tasting and healthy meats on the planet!
The offer is good through midnight on Earth Day. And for those of you
who feed raw.it doesn't get any better than this!

Thank you for your continued support! Stay tuned for news about
black-footed ferrets on Endangered Species Day (May 17th). We're
going to SPICE things up!

Cheers,
Travis, your black-footed ferret guy

Travis Livieri