From:
caylalinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:25:20 -0500
Hi-thank you to everyone who sent me a card and/or something extra
special!!  They were all so nice!!  I can't wait for the next one.  I
wish we could do one for St.  Patrick's Day.  I don't think the next one
is until Easter, though :( My ferrets discovered my cupboard with all
my plastic containers for storing leftovers & other misc stuff.  They
had the biggest time playing in it & flinging & dragging the containers
everywhere.  I'll definitely have to wash everything before I put any
food in them-lol!!  It's worth it though b/c they were so happy exploring
somewhere new :) I also bought them a pack of 8 tiny hard plastic
frisbees with Easter designs on them for $1.50 @ Wal-mart.  I'm
monitoring of course so they don't chew & swallow anything, but right
now, all they're doing, is dragging them from one hiding place to
another.  You know how they are, they're so proud of anything new that
they can call they're own!!  Have a great day!!

Becky & her 7 fur babies