Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 23:15:41 -0400
Now is the time to Time to spoil your Fuzzies properly-

Here are just a few of our Ebay auctions & buy it Now bedding sets
available at this time and if you need or want to choose your pattern -
please be sure to check out our Webstore:

www.littlefeetferretbedding.org

LFFR Ferret Bedding is Original Premium Quality, beautifully
Handcrafted bedding Trusted and known Worldwide in the Ferret
Community for spectacular, long lasting products made in a
PET FREE BUILDING since 2001 as we RESPECT our Customers.

Here are just a handfull of running auctions:

COLOR DOTS
http://cgi.ebay.com/140427418019?cmd=ViewItem

EXOTIC FROGS-
http://cgi.ebay.com/140424988797?cmd=ViewItem

SUMMER BLOSSOMS
http://cgi.ebay.com/130408034084?cmd=ViewItem

GIRAFFE SPOTS
http://cgi.ebay.com/140423968906?cmd=ViewItem

ENDING SOON!! 7 PC SOLID COLOR OF YOUR CHOICE -Floor, shelf & ramp
covers for FN # 142
http://cgi.ebay.com/130406773707?cmd=ViewItem

cb

Our Professionally Designed Products are Copied by many but remain
Unmatched.

We are self supporting and Supply All Medical, Food and Care for
the Many Older and Previously Unwanted Ferrets for which we provide
a permanent Loving Home

http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding