From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 15:07:47 -0500
There is a letter about a neglected ferret in Annie's Mailbox (the women
who took over for Ann Landers) in Saturday's paper.  It's about a new
mother who is neglecting her ferret because she has a new baby and the
relative is upset about the situation, but she doesn't want to make
waves.  I've already responded to make waves and get the ferret medical
attention and a new home, as it says the ferret is bald.

I would hope some of you have already responded.  Their email is

They gave a pretty good response about finding a new home for a neglected
pet, and that the writer should make an offer to do so, but they didn't
know that a bald ferret probably has adrenal disease.  The writer also
says the cage hasn't been cleaned in weeks and signs the letter Sad In
Colorado.

So, if you still have the paper, please check it out and send off a
response.

--
Moxie and Nexus the moose, missing Chance